Federal Skilled Worker

Followings are eligible to apply for Canadian Immigration under federal skilled workers Trade and professional category:
a) Have a valid offer of arranged employment from the Canadian Employer and approved by the Service Canada
b) Have one year of continuous full-time paid work experience in at least one of the occupations listed below:

*Experience is defined as continuous full-time or equivalent part-time paid work experience